Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Moon Movie

Well, as you may be noticing I like the Twilight Saga. I kind of prefer the books, however it is quite cool to watch the characters come to life. So I can say, I also love Twilight movies. I've added a New Moon Movie Countdown and I've also added a widget containing e-cards, the official poster and the trailer. Hope you like it, and you can share it. I downloaded from the official Twilight Movie page, where you can also find the new "trailer" Meet Jacob Black Preview.

New Moon Movie Official Site

BTW! I just love the poem extract at the beginning of the Eclipse book, so I thought it'll be interesting to post it here.

"Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age
The child is grown, and puts away childish things.
Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies."


Childhood Is the Kingdom Where Nobody Dies
Edna St. Vincent Millay (1937)

No comments:

Post a Comment